Your local property inventory specialists
Integral Inventories is based in Kettering, Northamptonshire and sits positioned in the heart of England, providing a full range of services to Landlords, Letting Agents, Local Councils, Housing Associations and Tenants throughout the surrounding Northants, South Leicestershire, Rutland, North Bedfordshire, Peterborough, South Lincolnshire and West Cambridgeshire postcodes.
With a fine eye for detail, Integral Inventories offers an independent, impartial and comprehensive inventory service for both residential and commercial properties, and all reports are carried out by our AIIC qualified clerks to provide you with the confidence that the rule of law is being adhered to consistently by a profesional partner with over 30 years specialist experience.
Choose the report, inspection or assessment you wish us to undertake and tell us where and when we need to be there
We provide the best, most cost effective reports, consistent with industry standards, leaving no stone unturned to minimise loss
Don’t take our word for it - Check out what some of our happy clients are saying about our property inspection services
You've heard about us, you've read about us - But are you aware of all the other professional services we can help with?
Why Do I Need An Inventory?
With the recent changes to the Housing Act and the introduction of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) in April 2007, rules and regulations governing deposits have been tightened. Comprehensive and professional inventory reports have become vital, and this is where Integral Inventories can help to minimise losses.
As you would expect, we are fully insured for professional indemnity and public liability insurance, and all our clerks are fully trained and able to deliver fully compliant bound or electronic Inventory, Check-In, Check-Out, Mid-Term Inspection, EPC or Legionella Risk Assessment reports.
"We are proud and extremely passionate about the work we undertake, and the way our reports are prepared. Our focus has always been, and shall remain, on providing our clients with the best possible advice and service with customer satisfaction our highest priority"
- From all the team at Integral, we would just like to wish everybody a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year đźŤľđźŤľ https://t.co/xKu7wy6lG8 20 days ago
- RT @theaiic: A third of 2,500 #tenants admitted having their #deposit withheld and 68% believed their #landlord didnâ€™t #provide good enoughâ€¦ 31 days ago
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all our customers. https://t.co/vGLgJ25r4k 31 days ago
- We wonâ€™t be beaten on price. Contact #integralinventories for the latest Black Friday offers on #inventoryreports iâ€¦ https://t.co/JG8gaVFo7a 57 days ago
- https://t.co/bXllPQe6If 81 days ago